Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles Series #2)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is hosted weekly by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. Waiting On is where bloggers can share with others what book they are currently waiting to read.



The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles Series #2)
Rick Riordan
9 to 11
May 3, 2011

Rick Riodran is one of my all time favorite authors. I have been reading his books since I was 10-years-old and will never stop reading them as long as he keeps writing his amazing books. I truly enjoyed The Red Pyramid and am looking extremely forward to the second book The Thorne of Fire. The Red Pyramid was filled with action, suspense, laughter, and a lot of adventure. I also love the cover of this book! It's so beautiful with the bright light and the purple shade.

From Barnes&Noble:
In this exciting second installment of the three-book series, Carter and Sadie, offspring of the brilliant Egyptologist Dr. Julius Kane, embark on a worldwide search for the Book of Ra, but the House of Life and the gods of chaos are determined to stop them.

1 comments:

WildIrishRose33 said...

I love the covers on all of his books. Always so vibrant and colorful!
Check out what I'm waiting for!

Post a Comment

Countdown!

Iron Fey series!

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Morgyn's Wish List!