Sunday, March 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (19)

*In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren* In My Mailbox gives bloggers a chance to show each other what books they got for the week. It's a very exciting and fun thing to do. I only bought one book this week, but I am very happy I did. Here is what I recieved this week:


Bought/Review:

Before I fall

Summary: "You'll have no choice but to tear through this book!"-Jay Asher, author of the New York Times bestseller Thirteen Reasons Why What if you had only one day to live? What would you do? Who would you kiss? And how far would you go to save your own life? Samantha Kingston has it all: the world's most crush-worthy boyfriend, three amazing best friends, and first pick of everything at Thomas Jefferson High-from the best table in the cafeteria to the choicest parking spot. Friday, February 12, should be just another day in her charmed life. Instead, it turns out to be her last. Then she gets a second chance. Seven chances, in fact. Reliving her last day during one miraculous week, she will untangle the mystery surrounding her death-and discover the true value of everything she is in danger of losing.


What did you get in your mailbox?

8 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Great week! I loved Before I Fall.
My IMM

Sally said...

I've really got to read this one it's been on my tbr pile for ages.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

Camila said...

Esse livro está na minha lista de leitura já faz um bom tempo, o Hardcover dele é divino *_*

Ava said...

This is one of my favorite books ever! So worth it. I hope you enjoy it.

Shoshanah said...

I've heard great things about Before I Fall. It's definitely on my TBR list!

Booklover-Book Chicks said...

@Mach Esfrie! Você leu-a outro Delírio de livro? Se você tem, você gostou de ele?

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Hi, new follower here! I've got Before I Fall from the library to read. I can't wait to start it. Happy Reading!

Anonymous said...

I still need to read Before I Fall! I have heard so many good things about it.

New follower! :) I think I am #100!

Post a Comment

Countdown!

Iron Fey series!

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Morgyn's Wish List!