Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Entangled


Entangled
Cat Clarke
Young Adult
January 6, 2010

This book sounds very serious and interesting. I just can't wait for this book to come out not just because how amazed I am at the cover, but also the idea of the book and the main character seems like the area she is in isn't so good and that's the type of topic that interests me the most.

From Goodreads:

The same questions whirl round and round in my head:
What does he want from me?
How could I have let this happen?
AM I GOING TO DIE?
17-year-old Grace wakes up in a white room with a table, pens and paper - and no clue how she got here.
As Grace pours her tangled life onto the page, she's forced to remember everything he tried to forget . There's falling hopelessly in love with the gorgeous Nate, and the unravelling of her relationship with her best friend Sal. But there's something missing . As hard as she's trying to remember, is there something she just can't see?
Grace must face the most important question of all. Why is she here?
A story of dark secrets, intense friendship and electrifying attraction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Countdown!

Iron Fey series!

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Morgyn's Wish List!