Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!

Hope everyone has a amazing New Years and that all the wishes you have for 2011 will come true! =D So I was thinking about showing you some of the stuff from my New Years Resolutions, but before I start I was just wondering what your New Years Resolutions is? What are you going to do in 2011 that could change your life and make it more fun?

1. To read more books then I did in 2010.
2. Do more posts.
3. Start contests/giveaways.
4. Talk more to authors and publishing companies.
5. Make more videos then I did in 2010.
6. Make the blog more fun. =)

So that's just some of the things I want to do to improve this blog and my channel. I hope everyone liked this post and have a great day!

2 comments:

Liddy said...

Great Resolutions!
Just our if interest, how many books did you read this year and are you planning on joining in on the 50 book challenge this year? I ammmm(:
LOVE LOVE LOVE The blog Morgyn :D
Hope you have a GREAT 2011 and I can't wait to see more reviews etcccc.
BTW, I followed =D

Booklover-Book Chicks said...

I think I read about 52 books this year. I'm thinking about doing the 50 book challenge. Oh and thanks so much for following me!

Post a Comment

Countdown!

Iron Fey series!

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Morgyn's Wish List!