Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Book Review: Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Hello, Everyone! I just finished reading The Iron King by Julie Kagawa, which is the 1st book in The Iron Fey series. I hope you like my review!

^^^
Plot:

Meghan Chase
has a secret destiny-
one she could never have imagined...

Something has always felt slightly off in Meghan's life, ever since her father disappeared before her eyes when she was six. She has neevr quite fit in at school... or at home.
When a dark stranger begins watching her from afar, and her prankster best friend becomes strangely protective of her, Meghan senses that everything she's known is about to change.

But she could never have guessed the truth- that she is the daugter of a mythical faery king and is a pawn in a deadly war. Now Meghan will learn just how far she'll go to save someone she cares about, to stop a mysterious evil no faery creature dare face... and to find love wit a young prince who might rather see her dead than let her touch his icy heart.

Review: Wow! To me this book reminded a mixture of Alice in Wonderland and Narnia all put in one book, with a few faeries here and there. It's an amazing story filled with adventure, romance, and magic. I couldn't put book down and everywhere I went I had to take it with me. I love the characters so much and Meghan's best friend Puck, is one of the funniest characters I have ever read. I did enjoy the long adventure they went on and it didn't seem boring at all as the book was coming to a end. The idea of this story and the plot all together is amazing. I have to say Julie Kagawa is most defaintly in one of my top 5 favorite authors. I give this book a 5/5.


^^^
Publishing Comany: Harlequin Teen.
Pages: 363
Published: February 2010
Rating. 5/5 Excellent!
Book Trailer:


Youtube Book Review Video:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Countdown!

Iron Fey series!

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Morgyn's Wish List!