Thursday, July 15, 2010

Book Review: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

Hey, Lexie here. So today I'll be giving my review on The Dark Divine by Bree Despain. Enjoy!

***

Plot: Grace Divine-daughter of a local pastor-always knew something terrible happened the night Daniel Kalbi disappeared and her brother Jude came home covered in his own blood.

Now that Daniel's returned, Grace must choose between her growing attraction to him and her loyalty to her brother.

As Grace gets closer to Daniel, she learns the truth about the mysterious night and how to save the ones she loves, but it might cost her the one thing she cherishes most: her soul.

Review: I thought this book was better then I thought it was going to be, but to me it wasn't really a shock at the end of the book, like it is for most people. I liked the history of this story and the action, but I didn't like Jude at all or some of the other characters. Daniel was fine at some parts and then other times I just wanted to throw the book at the wall and be done with it, but at the end it finally became good. So I give this book a 4/5.
***

Don't miss the next book The Lost Saint coming out December 28th, 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Countdown!

Iron Fey series!

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Morgyn's Wish List!