Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (18)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!Just do the following:


Grab you current read
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on the page.
BE CAREFULE NOT TO INCLUDE SPOLIERS! (make sure that what your share doesn't give to much
away! You don't want to ruin the book for the others!)
Share the title & author, too, so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like you teasers!

My Teaser:
"Not there, Ivy, you great idiot," came a whispered voice among the boughs. "Left-left-no, left is this way-" ~Entwined by Heather Dixon

4 comments:

Confuzzled Shannon said...

lol.. sounds like someone doesn't know left from right.

Bex said...

LOL. Love this teaser! "Left-left-no, left is this way!" Awesome!

My TT can be found here!

Rebecca @ kindle fever

Fireflywishes said...

I think that teaser is hilarious! I love characters with a sense of humor, I will have to add this book to my wish list.

April @ My Shelf Confessions: Teaser Tuesday

Lark Andrea said...

It's not nice to call someone an idiot, lol. I will be looking for your review on this one before I decide if I want to read it.

Reading Lark's Teaser

Post a Comment

Countdown!

Iron Fey series!

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Morgyn's Wish List!